1.0.0 Version (September 2004)
- Complete Autoconfisication of Judy + layout restructuring
- Removed previous build environment
- Change INSTALL_IT back to INSTALL
0.1.6 Version (June 2004), never really relased and merges into 1.0.0
- See src/sh_build in case of 'make' failures
- The is an endian-neutral version I.E. (jp_DcdPop0 deleted)
- Should not require any special platform specific compile flags
- Includes JudyHS*() -- very fast, scalable string version
- JudyHS*() is still preliminary and may need additional functionality.
- See test/manual/StringCompare.c for comparing different 'string' ADT's
- Deleted files: JudyMalloc.h, JudySL.h, JudySearch*
- All malloc() and free() is done thru interface routines in
- Judy.h should work on all platforms that conform to ISO standards.
- After trying on many platforms, was changed to
- jbgraph has some 'bash/ksh' isms that need to be removed.
- See test/manual/testjbgraph for plotting performance graphs
- 'libtools' stuff is in unknown shape.
- Does not "mangle" the root pointer (so old valgrind is not
- Conform to standard "C"
- Change INSTALL to INSTALL_IT because it confused "make install"
- To he man pages need work to clean up the .html to be portable
- Plus hundreds of changes to make the source more portable.